At least 2 years of work experience in either instructional design
or learning experience design
. Experience in any of the following fields is a plus: teaching, facilitating, training delivery, content creation, e-learning development.Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of all stages of instructional design processes (e.g., ADDIE, SAM...);
- Knowledge of adult learning principles;
- Knowledge in systems and tools used in the development of online training content;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, verbally and in writing;
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently;
- Technology literate, can easily work with new software;
- Self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
A degree or certification in any of the following (or similar) fields is a plus, but not required: Education, Educational Technology, Distance Education, Instructional Design, Journalism, Translation.Working Environment
- The remote-first company, you can work from anywhere;
- Working languages are: English and Russian.