In this module you will learn how to use Python for data analysis. You will install Python and Jupyter notebook, learn basic Python syntax, analyze data with Pandas and visualize data with Python visualization libraries.At the end of the module you will be able to:
- write basic commands in Python;
- connect to remote databases and fetching the right information;
- preprocessing data in Python;
- use Pandas, SciPy and NumPy to analyze data;
- visualize data with Matplotlib and Seaborn libraries;
- test statistical hypotheses (run T-tests, ANOVA).