Running basic commands in PythonPart 2.
Loading data with PythonPart 3.
Preprocessing data with PythonPart 4.
Analyzing dataPart 5.
Visualization with PythonPart 6.
Advanced preprocessing data with PythonPart 7.
Advanced visualization with Python
Project topic: Finance/Banking/EconomyModule outcome
At the end of the module you will be able to:
- write basic commands in Python
- connect to remote databases and fetching the right information
- preprocessing data in Python
- use Pandas, SciPy and NumPy to analyze data
- visualize data with Matplotlib and Seaborn libraries
- test statistical hypotheses (run T-tests, ANOVA)