- Create Simple Algorithms
- Collect Related Data Using Arrays and Objects
- Start Coding Efficiently Using Functions
- Manipulate Strings and Arrays Using Methods
- Implement Complex Designs Using SASS
- Master DOM Manipulation
- Save The History of Changes in Git & GitHub
Develop a functional news website.
Module Outcome: At the end of the module, you will be able to create simple programs and work with developer tools, understand the basic terms. You will learn how to create a website and find bugs. In addition, you will have an understanding of media queries, adaptive layouts, DOM, Git, HTTP, and more.Module outcome:
At the end of the module you will know the basics of HTML and HTML tags. You will understand HTML document structure and tag attributes. You will also know how to work with CSS, selectors, images, and flexbox. In addition, you will have an understanding of media queries, adaptive layouts, DOM, JSX, and more.