Commercial Director (CCO)
- top position in terms of influence and responsibility;
- bonuses for reaching revenue goals;
- ESOP program;
- unique opportunity to take part in building a unicorn from the very beginning among first 50 employees;
- full assistance in relocation to South East Asia.
Refocus is a remote-first Edtech company. We are launching online education in Asia: first in Indonesia and the Philippines, then across all the SEA region. We already have the product, revenue and sustainable traction. We plan to launch 20 products and to reach $1 mln monthly revenue.
At Refocus students get (really get!) digital professions and significantly improve the quality of their lives. We help our student to get a cool new job in the digital economy.
Refocus is for those who want to contribute to building an Edtech unicorn in Asia.
- you built a 50+ sales team;
- you did $500k monthly revenue;
- you have advanced critical and data-driven thinking;
- English B2/C1;
- you are an energetic and proactive leader.
Get an offer and join our team ASAP :)
Go through the simple 3-step interview process: HR manager, hard skills check-up, culture fit.
Write to our executive recruiter Dasha in Telegram (@vambrik0va) or e-mail to our co-founder Alex (firstname.lastname@example.org
) a message with headline «ССО», tell a little bit about yourself and why you’re interested. Please also attach your CV.
Hey, it’s Refocus team! We’re looking for Chief Commercial Officer — one of key top managers who will be responsible for all our sales in the SEA region: from building sales recruitment and onboarding to analytics set-up. We plan to build a 100+ sales team by the end of the year.
- be responsible for revenue and conversion to purchase;
- set up top sales recruitment and onboarding;
- build efficient sales bonus system;
- build transparent sales analytics;
- be a source of thoughtful hypotheses on conversion boost;
- take on experience of best CCO in India and SEA;
- work closely with product and marketing team to increase revenue.
Your future responsibilities